Friday, November 11, 2011

Transformation begins!

 It's starting to sink in that next year I'll be homeschooling 2 kids (part time, as both will also go to preschool part time).  This will be a new challenge for me!

I've started to think that we needed to reorganize and re-plan to get ready for next year.  (Our new school year will start in January).  We were just using a table, but trying to have the boys sitting next to each other, and keeping them from playing or fighting, isn't my idea of a fun learning environment.
We moved some furniture around and then went shopping for some new desks--in their favorite colors, of course!

The boys are ecstatic and ready to learn!

I still have a few more ideas and we will slowly transform our homeschool space before the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment