Monday, November 7, 2011

Recent Projects

 I've been working on a few craft projects lately.  One project has taken quite a bit of time, but I can't mention what it is because it will be a Christmas gift for someone. (**insert sneaky smile**)

However, I can mention these other 2 recent projects.

The first project--I had some extra fabric laying around and it was folded, and then I thought, "That will make a cute little baggie."  And so, I sewed it up, and now I have a few little baggies--to fill with homemade little breads, cookies and other goodies to give out as gifts for Christmas. I will definitely use these for the 4 teachers at the preschool, and then I made a few extras for other people that I think of between now and then.


Project #2 was born out of a need.  I like hang up kitchen towel thingys.  I have a couple of them, but having to change it out every day because it is pretty wet by the end of the day leaves me needing a few more. While in Lima a few weeks ago, I was able to find a matching towel/pot holder set.

Pot holder + Towel + a little bit of sewing= Towel Hang Up Thingy!! 

I'm so happy to have another one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment