Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Snacks

 A few weeks ago I saw a recipe for easy, cheesy crackers.  I'm always looking for new ideas for healthy and easy ideas for snacks for our boys, and so this afternoon I decided to try them.

I have to say, they were VERY easy to make. Only 3 ingredients--whole wheat flour, cheese and butter.

I had my 2 taste testers try them and they approved--they asked for more!  The only problem is that mozzarella cheese is the only kind we can easily find here. The crackers would have been more cheesy had I used cheddar. The boys said they didn't taste like cheese, but they were still good.



And on to the 2nd new snack--Banana Ice Cream (without a ice cream maker).  Once again, only 3 simple ingredients--frozen bananas, milk, and a little bit of honey. It was YUMMY! Once, again, healthy and actually VERY tasty!




As you can see in the last picture, my taste tester definitely approved! :)

1 comment:

  1. Could you substitute black beans for the cheese? :)

    ReplyDelete