Saturday, April 23, 2011

Recent Project

Cover
 My recent project has been a few months in the making.  It started back in Dec. before we started traveling. I wanted to make a Quiet book for the boys.

While in the states, I bought the quilted Thomas material for the cover and a little bit of felt.

I needed more felt and had a HARD time finding it here. Then I finally found some in Lima in Feb, along with the other materials that I needed to get started on the books (by this time I had decided that I should make 2 books-1 for each boy).
Shapes with pocket

Crayons and note pad holder

Piggy bank with money/ barn with animal finger puppets
Car and road/ Puzzle
 So, I spent about a month working on Samuel's and he LOVED it! I felt bad that I couldn't get Jacob's done sooner, but I FINISHED IT TODAY!! Yea!! I'm excited and I'm ready to give it to him after his nap! :)
Thomas the train page!
Numbers with pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment