Friday, June 1, 2012

Refried Beans

I've never really eaten refried beans before; maybe in some meals in a Mexican restaurant, but I never tried making them before.  That is until I saw this recipe from 100 days of real food. 

For some reason, this recipe looked good, and easy, and so I decided to try it.

Now, we can't get pinto beans here, but I've managed to find something that works anyways, and it is yummy!!

Yesterday I went out to lunch with a few ladies, and I wanted to have something easy ready for John and the boys. The day before I cooked this all day in the crock pot, and so they were able to heat up some beans and make bean and cheese quesadillas.

I missed out on having the refried beans yesterday, and so today I had some for lunch and dinner. And they were YUMMY! (and super easy to make!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment