Thursday, July 7, 2011

Homeschooling Joys

Homeschooling has been a rewarding experience so far. I enjoy the time that I get to spend with my son, and I have seen all the ways that he is growing and learning.  Also, I don't have to worry about him coming home from school and asking, "What did you do today?" just to have him respond with, "I don't know."  I already know everything that he did at school! :)

Now, I do have to admit that some days we have a rough day, even a frustrating day.  These days are challenging.

But then some days I listen to my 4 year old READ and I am just so proud!

This is the little book that we read yesterday in homeschool:
Sid Hits
Sid has a bat.
Cam has a mitt.
Sid has a cap. Cam has a cap.
Sid hits. Bam!
Cam is fast.
Cam taps the pad.
Rats! Sid is mad.
Sid sits. Sid is sad.

I enjoy homeschooling (so far!) and I'm a proud mommy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment